Five Goals of Ambedkarism
It declares Five Goals to liberate the Mulnivasi Bahujan Samaj.
- Achieving Constitutional Rights and Safeguards for making the principles of Justice-Liberty-Equality and Fraternity meaningful for the people of India.
- Annihilation of Caste and creation of an Ideal Society based on Equality- Liberty – Fraternity – Justice or Social Democracy.
- Putting an end to caste economy, class economy and establishing Economic Democracy.
- Making Mulnivasi Bahujan Samaj as the Governing class
- Creating Prabuddha Bharat or Enlightened India.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink